Did you know? Around 1.3 million adults in the UK do not have a bank account.
As crazy as it sounds for those of us who take everyday banking for granted, ‘the unbanked’ as they are known, are left wondering what all the fuss is about.
If you are one of those 1.3 million, don’t delay, get yourself financially savvy today.
Having a current account in your name will save you time and money, and gives you greater independence to be able to manage your finances and enjoy all the benefits that comes with it.
With Card One Money you can apply online and have a current account set up within minutes. Best of all, they don’t run any credit checks* before opening your account, ideal for those who struggle to open a bank account on the high street.
You can apply regardless of your employment status, and you’ll also be provided with a pre-paid debit Mastercard, giving you greater control of your spending. The pre-paid debit card can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted, meaning you can use it online, over the phone, or in any shop. You can even load your debit card with funds on the go via a nifty mobile app directly from your current account.
Here’s a quick rundown of why you should apply:
- Keeping your money digitally is always safer, and you can set up and manage direct debits and standing orders for recurring bills. No more missed payments.
- A current account can give you cashback on certain bill payments. You can earn up to 3.5% cashback at selected retailers with Card One Money
- Need a loan? Having a current account can help to improve your credit score if you use it regularly and are sensible with your transactions.
- A current account is a good way to maintain a record of payments that have been made, helping to avoid financial disputes.
- It is easier to get money paid directly into a current account. With a current account, your wages or benefits can be paid via a BACS payment so that you get your money on a regular basis with zero hassle.
And of course, if you have a Firth Finance loan, you can choose to make your repayments via one-off or recurring payments directly from your new account, making it simple, convenient and hassle free for you.
Opening a current account with Card One Money couldn’t be easier.
*Card One Money will verify your identity and UK residency, with no need for any credit checks.
From there, it’s a piece of cake. Follow the link below:
Card One Money is a trading style of Spectrum Payment Services Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services (FCA No.504547).
The Card is issued by Fair Payments Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Fair Payments Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA No. 9004963). Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.